Our Better Way Men’s and Women’s group programs provide participants with the education, skills, and resources they require to make the necessary changes in their relationships and resolve conflicts peacefully. This free program is offered in both Cold Lake and Bonnyville.
*Men’s and Women’s groups meet separately, although both partners are encouraged to attend.
Is this for me?
- Do you feel unable to express emotions within your relationship without fear or reprisal?
- Can you express your thoughts and feelings without being aggressive toward your partner?
- Do you withhold sex or money from your partner to gain power in the relationship?
- Do you use the “silent treatment” or threats to gain power within your relationship?
- Do you regret the things you may have said or done to your partner.
- Did you grow up believing that men have to be in charger? Does this gender role create conflict in your relationship?
- Do your arguments frighten your children?
- Is there a pattern of violence in your relationship?